What to Bring
1. This is a 2-hour walking tour. We will cover approximately 2 miles on our walk, so comfortable shoes are a MUST.
2. Things can warm up quickly. A water bottle is highly recommended. We will pass many shops during the tour, so there is opportunity to grab a quick drink in an emergency, but keep in mind, the tour is not designed for lengthy stops).
3. Be sure to keep your eye on your Weather App and to dress accordingly. Think "layers"-- A light jacket may be called for in the morning, but you may want to shed it quickly as things warm up.
4. When checking the weather, if it calls for rain, its best to bring along an umbrella. Rain often passes quickly, but it is good to have an umbrella on hand until the weather clears.
5. The glorious sun shines an average on 243 days per year in Colorado Springs. Be sure to load up on your sunscreen!